This time we will talk about what is MLM, what is the key to the success in this area and what are the prospects for the development of network marketing. Let’s go!
What is MLM?
“Network marketing gives people the opportunity with very low risk and very low financial commitment to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” Robert Kiyosaki
The acronym MLM stands for “multilevel marketing” (also known as network marketing). Its basis traditionally relies on direct sales: promotion of a certain product or service by agents, distributors, dealers, unlike in retail stores.
This type of activity emerged in the midst of XX century and has been gaining momentum ever since.
Want some proof?
Let’s look at the numbers. Here is the list of countries that benefit the most from MLM:
- US: $28.6 billion
- Japan: $22.7 billion
- China: $12.5 billion
- Brazil: $10.8 billion
- South Korea: $8.9 billion
- Mexico: $5.6 billion
- Germany: $3.8 billion
- Russia: $3.3 billion
- Italy: $3.2 billion
- France: $2.4 billion
- Canada: $2.1 billion
- Malaysia: $2.1 billion
- Taiwan: $1.9 billion
- Thailand: $1.9 billion
- United Kingdom: $1.8 billion
- Colombia: $1.7 billion
- Australia: $1.5 billion
- Argentina: $1.4 billion
- Venezuela: $1.2 billion
- South Africa: $1.1 billion
As we see, the most developed countries of America, Europe and Asia never miss the opportunity to make money on this type of business activity, and their turnover is impressive.
Why is MLM the business of the future?
“Network marketing is the fastest growing business model in the world today.” Robert Kiyosaki
Thanks to technological progress, we are moving further away from the standard perception of entrepreneurship. We are no longer confined to one place and small areas of coverage, we can build working schedules ourselves and achieve the desired levels of income.
MLM format has a variety of advantages:
- usage of ready and proven business ideas
- part-time employment and the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world
- no need to maintain an office, pay salaries to employees, be responsible for all expenditures
- a business can be started with minimal capital
- expertise in entrepreneurship is not obligatory – you will be taught everything in the process
- if desired, can be combined with a permanent job
… and this is far from the complete list!
How much do acclaimed MLMers earn?
”The richest people in the world look for and build networks, everyone else looks for work.” Robert Kiyosaki
In 2016, top MLM pinnacles were reached by:
- Dexter и Birdie Yager (Amway) – $1,300,000/month
- Holton Buggs (OrganoGold) – $1,150,000/month
- Angela Liew и Ryan Ho (Nu Skin) – $1,100,000/month
- Shane Morand (OrganoGold) – $1,000,000/month
- Barry Chi и Holly Chen (Amway) – $650,000/month
Do not forget that they all started from scratch and achieved such heights thanks to perseverance, dedication and efficiency.
Perhaps it is time to answer questions…
In order to determine whether this sphere is suitable for you, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I want to do business at the international level, while working from home, a cafe or a beach?
- Am I ready to earn as much as I want?
- Can I inspire others to strive for more and feel confident in the future?
If your answers are “YES”, why not to consider the opportunity of career development in MLM?
Article Source: Global Intergold