Teclutions Sdn. Bhd. is an Information Technology (IT) company. We are located in Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia. We are developing new functionality for IT new product. Our company has dedicated employees working together towards a common goal of achieving excellence. We are a company focused on talent development to help build our expanding business.
Currently we are looking for a potential candidate to join our company. If you are interested. Kindly send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]. Freelancers are welcome to join us!
We are looking for highly innovative and dynamic professionals to join our growing team at Teclutions. Be a part of Something Bigger and Build your career at a company that you can truly make a difference!
Job Description / Responsibility
- Build state of the art eCommerce retail chain management system that allow merchant and consumer to trade to each other
- Develop and implement new applications according to specifications and standard
- Translate user and business requirement into technical requirement
- Experience in UI / UX
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire-fremes/template to actual website
- Organized and efficient with time management skills
- Able to manage flexible website and multiple projects
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Self motivated and capable to work independently with Minimal supervision
- Strong interest in the latest web development news and technology
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- Understanding of Bootstrap is additional advantage
- Knowledge in SASS / LESS CSS coding are additional plus point
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong
- Candidate must be Malaysian
- Freelancers are welcome to join us!
How to Apply
Applicants should write-in or email us and give full details of educational background, working experience, present/last drawn salary, expected salary, telephone contact number together with a recent passport sized photograph. Only short listed candidates will be notified.